Cinemark walks away a winner at 2015 MOST Awards
The 2015 MOST Awards, designed to recognise exceptional media agency and media owner sales teams, kicked off with a bang at the University of the Witwatersrand with Cinemark announced as the winner of the Best Media Owner in the Television and Cinema category.
With hundreds of respondents voting for listed media owners and media agencies, the awards are a prestigious honour for those in the industry. The criteria for the MOST Media Owner (MO) Awards, where agencies compete, is knowledge of own brands and the media landscape, knowledge of client brands and market landscape, service delivery, innovation, authority and involvement. Cinemark improved on its fourth position in 2014 through its particularly strong scores in “knowledge of own brands and the media landscape” and “service delivery”.
Cinemark has been commended on:
- Always willing to find creative solutions to marketing problems and to assist with budgets.
- Great attitude and very professional.
- Quick to respond with proposals and flexible.
- No budget is too big or too small and they are appreciative of all clients and business that come their way.
- Respond timeously with a well-thought out, strategic and often innovative proposal.
- Proactive with excellent service levels.
- While cinema is niche compared to TV brands, it is highly innovative with a guaranteed audience and brilliant service and knowledge.
Eric Blignaut Acting National Sales Manager Cinemark says, “The Cinemark team together with the greater Ster-Kinekor Theatres business, work extremely hard to find ways of rolling out the red carpet for brands and to connect them with the magic of cinema. With the pace this industry is changing, it’s extremely rewarding to know that the efforts to build our partnerships are recognised. I’d like to thank everyone that, in the action of their voting, have acknowledged this.”
Recognition of Cinemark’s success in the industry increases every year, with the team working very hard to ensure its cinema advertising and campaigns are world-class. The 2015 MOST Awards shows that Cinemark will keep climbing in its knowledge, innovation, service delivery, authority and involvement.